Sunday 28 August 2011

Bring on the Morning Sickness

For most people, who fall pregnant relatively easily, morning sickness is something I assume they dread.  Feeling nauseous all day, the over-production of saliva, the need to either eat constantly, or not be able to face food at all.  The fact that it overwhelms every part of your day and makes work pretty damn hard.  Doesn't sound too pleasant really.

Except for me.

Ok, so it's not pleasant.  But it sure is a good sign.  I don't particularly like feeling sick 24/7 but the rare moments when I'm not nauseous, I worry.  When I wake up in the morning and don't feel like I'm about to throw up, I worry.  To me, morning sickness is a sign that I'm still pregnant, that my pregnancy is still viable.

Bring on the morning sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment