Thursday 3 November 2011

Cracking 70


When I was 20, I weighed a meagre 50kg.  I was stick thin.  Of course, by my mid 20s, I was more like 57kg, and I was happy there.  Moving into my 30s and my weight moved into the 60s.  I wasn't too unhappy so long as it stayed at around 60-62kg, but over the years, it kept creeping up.  It settled at 65kg for a while and there was no way in the world I was going to EVER let it creep above 65kg!!

Until now.

Now, I jump on the scales and eagerly look to see how close to 70kg I'm getting.  It was actually depressing for the first 14 weeks when I was stuck on the 65kg mark.  Come on, where's my baby weight??

Finally, at 14 weeks, it went up 500 grams - woo hoo!  And it's been going up almost 500g each week since.

I'm really looking forward to cracking 70kg!


No comments:

Post a Comment